Dear Ibu...
You are the only Ibu that I have in life
Nothing or even no one can replace you
You are the best role model ever
The most mentioned by Allah s.w.t and Rasulallah s.a.w as someone who sould receive
full respect, sincere love and attention
Ibu...
Betapa bertuahnya aku menjadi anakmu
Dikandung selama 9 bulan dengan penuh keperitan
Malahan diberi kasih sayang, perhatian tanpa jemu mahupun letih
Tidak pernah Ibu mengabaikan aku dari segala hal
Bertuahnya aku, Ibu...
Aku ingin Ibu tahu betapa aku bersyukur memiliki mu, dijagai mu, dikasihi oleh mu....
Ibu...
How I wish you know that I've been trying so hard to be the best for you
To be the one who you can count on
To be the one who can make you proud, happy, relief
To be the one who can make you smile all the time
Tapi Ibu...
Aku tak punya kudrat yang kuat tuk selalu bahagiakan mu
Aku kecewa, Ibu...kerana mengecewakan mu
Aku sedih, Ibu... kerana buat Ibu menangis
Hancur luluh hati aku, Ibu...tak dapat buat Ibu tenang dan senyum selalu
Ibu...
Im not an angel
Im just an ordinary daughter with many weaknesses
I've been trying my very best to fulfill all your dreams and wishes
Coz I know and believe you just want the best for your daughter
And your prayers can make all those dreams come true
Ibu....
Aku juga punya impian dan harapan
Bukanlah mudah untuk aku mencapainya, Ibu
Banyak dugaan dan ujian terpaksa aku hadapi
Bertambah perit juga bila mana impian dan harapan ku tidak seperti apa yang Ibu inginkan
Lagi sekali hancur luluh hatiku, Ibu
Ibu...
Dare not to have any intention to hurt your feeling
Or even to make you sad
But, I keep doing all those things that make you sad
Please forgive me, Ibu
I also have my own dreams and hopes
How can I fulfill all my dreams without ignoring even one of your dreams
What should I do Ibu?
I need your guidance
I need your advice
I need you to be, not just as a mother, but also as a friend,
who I can share everything to lessen the burden in achieving my dreams
What should I do Ibu?
Ibu...
Andai dapat aku luahkan rintihan hati ku ini pada mu Ibu
Andai dapat Ibu faham akan segalanya......................................................
You are the only Ibu that I have in life
Nothing or even no one can replace you
You are the best role model ever
The most mentioned by Allah s.w.t and Rasulallah s.a.w as someone who sould receive
full respect, sincere love and attention
Ibu...
Betapa bertuahnya aku menjadi anakmu
Dikandung selama 9 bulan dengan penuh keperitan
Malahan diberi kasih sayang, perhatian tanpa jemu mahupun letih
Tidak pernah Ibu mengabaikan aku dari segala hal
Bertuahnya aku, Ibu...
Aku ingin Ibu tahu betapa aku bersyukur memiliki mu, dijagai mu, dikasihi oleh mu....
Ibu...
How I wish you know that I've been trying so hard to be the best for you
To be the one who you can count on
To be the one who can make you proud, happy, relief
To be the one who can make you smile all the time
Tapi Ibu...
Aku tak punya kudrat yang kuat tuk selalu bahagiakan mu
Aku kecewa, Ibu...kerana mengecewakan mu
Aku sedih, Ibu... kerana buat Ibu menangis
Hancur luluh hati aku, Ibu...tak dapat buat Ibu tenang dan senyum selalu
Ibu...
Im not an angel
Im just an ordinary daughter with many weaknesses
I've been trying my very best to fulfill all your dreams and wishes
Coz I know and believe you just want the best for your daughter
And your prayers can make all those dreams come true
Ibu....
Aku juga punya impian dan harapan
Bukanlah mudah untuk aku mencapainya, Ibu
Banyak dugaan dan ujian terpaksa aku hadapi
Bertambah perit juga bila mana impian dan harapan ku tidak seperti apa yang Ibu inginkan
Lagi sekali hancur luluh hatiku, Ibu
Ibu...
Dare not to have any intention to hurt your feeling
Or even to make you sad
But, I keep doing all those things that make you sad
Please forgive me, Ibu
I also have my own dreams and hopes
How can I fulfill all my dreams without ignoring even one of your dreams
What should I do Ibu?
I need your guidance
I need your advice
I need you to be, not just as a mother, but also as a friend,
who I can share everything to lessen the burden in achieving my dreams
What should I do Ibu?
Ibu...
Andai dapat aku luahkan rintihan hati ku ini pada mu Ibu
Andai dapat Ibu faham akan segalanya......................................................
***Dear cousin A**m,
Im not the best in advising you regarding this issue
Even me myself facing this unpleasant situation
But, one thing I could say;
"Cherish and love our Ibu while we have the chance".
-RIP
No comments:
Post a Comment