WHY? - Why this thing happened? Why it happened that way? Why me? and a lot more...
Regardless how hard I've been trying to find the answer, the absolute answer that I got is
'I Don't Know'. Really got no idea at all.
Mystery. That is the idea that I have as for now.
It is so mysterious in knowing why certain things happened and it happened that way.
Then I heard a voice saying a simple words - 'Let it be, Anys.'
Sometimes, whatever happen in our life doesn't have any answer to it. It just happened.
Without you having to think hard or even crack your head in searching the answer.
Many things in life is subjective. It is abtract and artistic.
Bottom line, sometimes it is hard to describe, to explain or even to clarify it.
Sometimes, we just don't have to understand it but just to accept.
***Fuh....still the 'why' question keeps buzzing in my mind.
Then, I begin to give up. Let it be, Anys. Only Allah knows the answer.
The more you've been trying to understand it, the more you will be lost.
So, take it easy. Let it be. Coz, one day that mystery will faded away then gone with the wind.
That's the reality. Nothing last forever.
As for now, just live with it. Learn from it.
** I learn from the best... and I learn from you **
No comments:
Post a Comment