Board of mind? Ok la...
Today..feel like writing something. Especially when this statement 'the clock is ticking' keeps 'ticking' in my mind.
Im now in my hometown. I need rest. Been working like beez...traveling from north to south, from east to west.
Thank the boss. The one in a million sporting boss. (^_^) 4-days rest really pays.
Lately, the ideas of doing all those thing that I used to indulge in keep bugging me. Sooo eager. But I need to alter few things to fulfill those.
To list a few...
1. Playing guitar
- I have one. But no skill. Learnt it once. But its gonna kill.
2. Buying SLR camera
- I used to be so passionate in taking photos...so gila..hahahah.
3. Going to Kyoto, Japan again.
- I miss those moment in Kyoto.
But still I still couldnt find some time to write to my foster family...huhuh.


***alamak, got to go. be back soon***
Today..feel like writing something. Especially when this statement 'the clock is ticking' keeps 'ticking' in my mind.
Im now in my hometown. I need rest. Been working like beez...traveling from north to south, from east to west.
Thank the boss. The one in a million sporting boss. (^_^) 4-days rest really pays.
Lately, the ideas of doing all those thing that I used to indulge in keep bugging me. Sooo eager. But I need to alter few things to fulfill those.
To list a few...
1. Playing guitar
- I have one. But no skill. Learnt it once. But its gonna kill.
2. Buying SLR camera
- I used to be so passionate in taking photos...so gila..hahahah.
3. Going to Kyoto, Japan again.
- I miss those moment in Kyoto.
But still I still couldnt find some time to write to my foster family...huhuh.

***alamak, got to go. be back soon***
keep on writing...release our tense with fingers!!
ReplyDeleteFor how long does it ticking? try your best to balance up work & life ;) reminder for me also :D .. see ya
ReplyDelete